Monday, November 06, 2006


Monday's Painting: "Woofer Weimheimer, Weimaraner Dog in Flowers"
I couldn't wait to post this painting. I love the way this one turned out! This is a weimaraner puppy in a field of purple and lavender flowers. This is the second in my "Dogs in Flowers" series. I'm going to paint a black lab in flowers next. I have so many things I want to paint!! Where will I get the time!!??
Woofer was painted in acrylics on gallery-wrapped, pre-stretched canvas. It's 18x18 and the sides have been painted so a frame is not necessary. If you are interested in this painting, you can buy it by clicking here. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Kathryn Pike said...

Carol,
Love this painting! Of course I am partial to my labs, but love the purple flowers against the grey... BEAUTIFUL!!